OPH will be holding clinics at several fixed locations across the city.
OPEN OCTOBER 29, 2020
To avoid crowding, clinics will be by appointment only. Appointment booking will be available by phone and online in the coming weeks. OPH flu clinic locations are now posted on the OPH Influenza (Flu) webpage with the following fixed clinic locations.
- Notre-Dame-Des-Champs, 3659 Navan Road, Orléans
- Ottawa Public Library-Orléans Branch, 1705 Orléans Blvd., Orléans
- Lansdowne – Horticulture Building, 1525 Princess Patricia, Downtown
- Mary Pitt Centre, 100 Constellation Dr., Nepean
- Chapman Mills Community Building, 424 Chapman Mills Drive, Barrhaven
- Eva James Memorial Centre, 65 Stonehaven Drive, Kanata
As a reminder, this year Ottawa residents have different options for obtaining their flu shot:
- OPH-run public influenza clinics in fixed locations. To avoid crowding and to control the flow of clients in and out of these locations, the clinics will be by appointment.
- Pharmacies will provide flu vaccine to Ottawa residents 5 years and older, including the high-dose vaccine that is publicly funded for seniors. A map of all participating pharmacies is available on the OPH website.
- Doctor’s offices and Nurse Practitioners in the community will continue to provide flu vaccine to their clients.
- OPH is working hard to ensure vaccination clinics throughout the city and is identifying locations for potential mobile vaccination clinics.
Please check the OPH Influenza (Flu) page often for the latest updates on the immunization campaign.