I am delivering this letter to keep you apprised of the status of the Chapel Hill Park & Ride, located at the northeast corner of Navan Road and Brian Coburn Boulevard, and to offer my assistance if any further information is required.
The Park & Ride will consist of:
- 262 parking spaces for vehicles, including an electrical vehicle charging station;
- a transit station equipped with bus shelters, bike racks and bike shelter, benches, emergency phones, CCTV cameras;
- signalized vehicular access to both Navan Road and Brian Coburn Blvd; and,
- pedestrian and cycling facilities to connect the Park & Ride east to Pagé Road, and north along Navan Road connecting to Blue Willow Crescent.
The City is also adding:
- bio-retention facilities that will collect the stormwater from this site and treat it prior to discharge to Mudd Creek; and,
- The Chapel Hill Park & Ride’s landscaping will include the planting of more than 600 shrubs of various types, as well as Red Oak and Morgan Red Maple trees where suitable.
The City anticipates that the Park & Ride construction will be complete by November 2019.
More information about this project is available at https://ottawa.ca/en/city-hall/public-engagement/projects/chapel-hill-park-and-ride
Should you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the City’s Project Manager Joe Mojsej at email@example.com or 613-580-2424, ext. 16203.