The City of Ottawa is holding a virtual town hall on Ottawa’s economic recovery planning amid COVID-19 on Friday, May 29 at 1 pm.
Members of the business community and residents are invited to join us for a discussion on how the City and its key economic development partners are working together in support of the local economy and planning for economic recovery, amid the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. To maintain physical distancing and reduce the spread of the virus, this meeting will take place online.
Mayor Jim Watson will host a discussion with members of the Economic Partners Task Force, including:
- Councillor Eli El-Chantiry
- Councillor Laura Dudas
- Stephen Willis, General Manager, Planning, Infrastructure and Economic Development
- Michael Crockatt, President and CEO, Ottawa Tourism
- Lise Sarazin, Executive Director, Le Regroupement des gens d’affaires de la Capitale Nationale
- Mark Kaluski, Chair, Ottawa Coalition of Business Improvement Areas
- Sueling Ching, President and CEO, Ottawa Board of Trade
How to join in: · Watch live starting at 1 pm on the City of Ottawa Youtube channel