The City of Ottawa maintains over 5,705km of roadways in the city. As you can imagine, that means the City has a lot to maintain when it comes to snow clearing, pot hole repairs, and road markings. City staff  rely on residents flagging problem areas, so that they can get a team out there and address the issues quickly.

If you find any issues with the upkeep of our roadways, you can contact the City through the Service Request Centre. You can reach out to the City through:




  • 3-1-1 (within Ottawa)
  • 613-580-2400 (toll free: 1 866 261-9799)
  • 613-580-2401 (TTY service for the deaf, deafened and hard of hearing)
    • The City of Ottawa is able to help in 170 languages. When calling the City of Ottawa, you may request the assistance of an interpreter

In person:

ServiceOttawa Client Service Centres​


Every spring the City of Ottawa puts up hundreds of Temporary Traffic Calming Measures in Innes Ward to help control speed on our streets and to keep our community that much safer. If you have any questions regarding traffic, speeding, or roadway safety issues in the Ward, please feel free to reach out to our office at